advertising

Home Forums General Discussion advertising

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of TopPriortyTopPriorty

Hey,

So i have been thinking a lot about this lately, and i think if we go with it, the server will get bigger. So the problem we have (that I know of) is that we cannot get people on, because we don’t have money to make more slots. I think what we need to do is advertise on some server websites, and try to get people into the server. No one is just going to “know” what the ip is and donate. We have to put the IP out there. Yes, there will be griefs, and hassles to deal with, but we have to expect this if we want to grow. Please comment on what you think.

Also: I think we need to work on connection with the server. Every friend that I have refered to the server says they cannot play for more than 5-10 min because they keep lagging out/getting kicked.

? Admin

Profile photo of TopPriortyTopPriorty

if anyone reads this, I have a quote from a favorite retired old dude. “Sometimes You have to spend money to make money”. Let’s spend some money to get a server that has good connection and more slots.

P.S. Java 8 doesn’t work with minecraft, and my mac hates me.

? Admin

Profile photo of NikolajTheGuyNikolajTheGuy
    Keymaster

Yes, I totally agree with you Top. The thing is, I have a lot of things to do at the moment, so I cannot always be working on this kind of stuff. I am trying as hard as I can to make more money so we can add more slots. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten.

? Owner

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.